Scrapbook Dreams

scrapbooking, custom laser die cuts, rubberstamps, wedding invitation consulting,engraving, signmaking and more!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to Scrapbook Dreams, Laser Dreamscapes Blog!

Hi, it is unofficial, here we are a jump into Blogging!!! Here is what I have in mind ( it generally wanders) I own a scrapbook store in Canton, Illinois. Our favorite toy is a Universal Laser, which does all kinds of things. It was bought to make laser die cuts. I have added a link to show you what a laser die cut is. Our laser also does all kinds of things in our store. So I thought this might just be a place to tell you about what we did on the laser, help you find what we can do for you, talk about our store, share ideas and knowledge about all kinds of scrapbooking, rubberstamping, engraving, signmaking, wedding invitation design and consultations. Just for a few things , feel free to jump in!! Take your shoes off grab a diet coke ( or whatever it is that you drink) . Read, post comment and enjoy!! I am Cathy ( I am sure we'll get to know lots about each other, learn and have fun!!!

No comments: